LD Systems DJ300 Power Amplifier
The DJ300 is a value-priced, full-featured Class AB power amplifier with an output of 150W per channel 4 ohms and 250W in 8-ohm bridge mode. Its sturdy construction paired with low weight makes it perfect for DJs in mobile use and smaller permanent installations.
It has extensive protection circuitry, a low-noise cooling fan, and a power-on delay. It uses XLR and stereo TRS sockets as inputs and Speakon-compatible sockets and heavy-duty screw terminals as outputs. A ground lift switch helps eliminate ground loop hum. LEDs on the front panel next to the volume controls indicate functional status, overloading, and triggering of the protection circuit.
The DJ300 functions in the entire frequency range of 20Hz -20kHz with high dependability, dynamics, and impulse fidelity.
· Type: 2-channel
· Output Power 1 KHz 4 ohms: 2 x 150 W
· Output Power 1 KHz 8 ohms: 2 x 100 W
· Output Power 1 KHz Bridge 8 ohms: 250 W
· Output Circuity: Class A/B
· Frequency Range: 20 – 20.000 Hz
· THD: 0,05%
· Voltage Gain: 28dB
· Input Sensivity: 0,85V
· Protection: Soft start, short circuit, DC, Temperature, over current
· Controls: ON/ OFF, Volume, Mode (Bridge/ Stereo), Ground-Lift
· Indicators: Power, Clip, Protect
· Connectors Line Input: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6,3mm jack
· Connectors Speaker Output: 2 x Speakon compatible, 2 x binding post
· Cooling System: Fan
· Power Supply: 230V / 50-60 Hz
· Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 88 x 298 mm