The LD Systems SAT62AG2 is the active version of theSAT62G2. The compact 2-way speaker is not only suitable for installation, but also as a home studio monitor and for other sound reinforcement tasks.
The bass-reflex design is loaded with a 6.5″ custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter with wave guide, which are driven by aClass AB power amplifier with 200 W Peak power and overcurrent protection. The input is a XLR-jack combo socket, an XLR socket permits looping through of the signal. Reproduction is balanced and dynamic throughout the frequency range of 55 Hz – 20 kHz and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 108 dB. The SAT62AG2 features a switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
The 12 mm MDF cabinet with a durable textured coating is available in black and white and equipped with M6 rigging points. An included mounting bracket offers additional possibilities for mounting; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory.
Specifications 6,5″ Installation Monitor Active:
· Model Name: LDSAT62AG2W
· Type: Bass Reflex
· Woofer: 6,5″ Custom Made
· Compression Driver: 1″ Custom Made
· Amplification: Class A / B
· Dispersion: 60° x 60°
· Power (RMS): 50 W
· Power (Peak): 200 W
· Frequency Range: 55 Hz – 20 kHz
· SPL (1 W / 1 m): 89 dB
· Max SPL: 108 dB
· Protection: Over-current
· Controls: Volume, Switchable Auto / Power Mode
· Indicators: Power
· Input: Line: XLR + Jack 6,3 mm Combo
· Output: Line: XLR
· Cabinet Material: 12 mm MDF
· Cabinet Surface: Painting
· Dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 320 x 200 mm
· Additional features: M6 rigging / mounting points, mounting brackets