LD Systems WS 1000 G2 BPH
Wireless Microphone System with Belt Pack and Headset
The refined LD Systems WS 1000 G2 is a LICENSE-FREE*
True Diversity wireless microphone system with 96 UHF channels.
· natural sound with a large dynamic range,
· high signal-to-noise ratio, and low total harmonic distortion in the 823 – 832 and 863 – 865 MHz bands.
· The LD WS 1000 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to 5 systems and different versions are available.
· Users can choose from variants with a dynamic microphone or condenser microphone or a belt-pack transmitter with their choice of a headset, a lavaliere microphone, a clamp-on microphone for brass instruments or a guitar adapter cable.
· The system guarantees reliable audio transmission with a frequency response of 60 Hz to 16 kHz. Both the handheld units and the belt-pack have a practical LC display for the channel, the group, and the battery status.
· The automatic channel scan function and the lighted multi-function display on the receiver ensure simple setup and operation.
· With high quality batteries (AA), it is possible to attain running times of up to 13 hours. Each WS 1000 G2 system comes with a rugged transport case made of ABS plastic.
* license-free: ISM band license-free in Europe, please check duplex gap for your specific country