Gauze 203 is a fine-mesh, wind-permeable polyethylene netting for stage and scaffolding covers, backdrops, drapes, camo screens and other applications. The heavy-duty near-opaque material is available by the meter in 2 and 3 m widths and ready-made with eyelets and seams in various sizes and a choice of black or white.
The Gauze 203 stage mesh is tearproof, weatherproof, water-repellent and resistant to acids and heat. Hold-on clips and cable ties are available as mounting accessories.
- UV and fade resistant up to 3 years
- non-transparent from a distance of 8.5 m approx.
- temperature range -30° to +70° C
- Custom-made sizes available on request
- Applications: stage mesh, lawn protection, site fence
- Type: 203, fine mesh
- Colour: black
- Width: 3 m
- Weight: 160 g/m²
- Flame retardancy: B1 (DIN 4102) and M1 certified (France)
- Wind-permeable: 27 %