- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output•Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing.
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.